Here at Montgomery our goal for your 3-5 year old is to engage their senses, and cultivate their self-control. Having engaging conversations with the parents to be sure their child is well taken care of. We win when kids feel welcomed and cared for as soon as they come through the doors.
Leadership Qualifications for PreSchool Teachers:
- You love God.
- You care about kids.
- You’re committed to creating a first impression that is welcoming and friendly for kids and their families-especially visitors and first time guests.
- You’ve completed application & abuse awareness training, & passed a background check.
We believe that it is important to:
- Treat every kid like they’re made in the image of God. [ Because they are! 🙂 ]
- Make sure every kid is checked in and is signed in on the sign in sheet.
- Deliver an energetic attitude that engages kids and keeps the program running smoothly.
- Administer weekly lesson and activity. Includes bible story, take home craft, and parent resources.